MapleSeasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MapleSeasons

Guild site :D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild events!

Go down 
+2
Pinnelot
-Green
6 posters
AuthorMessage
-Green
Admin
-Green

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 pm

I'll place it in the main news, but a spesific topic about upcoming guild events is always nice.

------------------- 3rd job advancement!
There's a guild event planned for -when-3rd-job-comes-, It'll take place somewere in feb. The idea is to do our job adv ALL at the same time.
Also this event will probally be filmed by me (Greenbean) and jeppz0r (fAKE) So don't miss it!
Requirements:
- Patience
- We'll do the job adv all together, from the beginning, so don't start with the quest before.
- minimum lvl 70, but you can always come to watch.
- If you have fraps, and hopefully WMM to make a file smaller, try to film you're fight with Mr 3rd job (like... dances with balrog, dark lord... etc Very Happy)
If we can send it and stuff, it'll be a part of the movie (me and jeppe are making)
- Try to get a hold of the awnsers from all the questions in the end, we don't wanna wait too long Wink

Further info's
To do it all at the same time, I'll count down with the guild message. So hold your mouse at the YES button, if you see someone who accidently clicked, try to hold yourself and wait till guild message said something like" GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@@@@@@@@" Smile
I dunno how many questions there are, but I might spam all awnsers in the chatbox, so nobody does it wrong, because during awnsering those questions, you can't chat, PM, trade, invite or anything. But ofc you can still read.
If you have any questions, post them below Smile

-------------------- Signapore, ended
Signapore will come out, and we'll go there together Very Happy
We will probally discover and if we have a dungeon(???) we'll pwn it Very Happy
If we have time left, (wich I don't expect) we can always play hide and seek (FTW)
This event will take at least 1 hour. Can go up to two hours or one and a half if everyone is there in time.
My aim is arround... 3PM(gmt+1) maybe a bit earlier, discuss about the time below ^^,
We'll meet in Kerning City. Probally not in eu2, it'll be crowed. (so we'll see that later for now)
---------------------

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mapleseasons.forumotion.com
Pinnelot

Pinnelot

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Iīll be there. Nice time! Razz
The "Dungeon" is the ghostship. I hope itīll be released too.

Tell me the channel, plz. Eu2-3?
Back to top Go down
Mezmerize

Mezmerize

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:34 pm

-Green wrote:
I'll place it in the main news, but a spesific topic about upcoming guild events is always nice.

GUILD EVENT, THIS THURSDAY
If we have time left, (wich I don't expect) we can always play hide and seek (FTW)
This event will take at least 1 hour. Can go up to two hours or one and a half if everyone is there in time.
My aim is arround... 3PM(gmt+1) maybe a bit earlier, discuss about the time below ^^,
We'll meet in Kerning City. Probally not in eu2, it'll be crowed. (so we'll see that later for now)

Hey green Very Happy
Can we do it around 4 pm, cause i won't be home at 3 pm bounce
Back to top Go down
Season
Admin
Season

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: w00t   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:55 pm

cool a guild event!
I'm there, and lets do it in english! and before 6.45 gmt+1 cause then I've got guitar lessons
Back to top Go down
-Green
Admin
-Green

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Mezmerize wrote:
-Green wrote:

GUILD EVENT, THIS THURSDAY

Hey green Very Happy
Can we do it around 4 pm, cause i won't be home at 3 pm bounce

arround 4PM sounds ok to me, but you can always hop in a bit later Wink
Back to top Go down
Cyclone

Cyclone

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:40 pm

I would probably prefer 4pm aswell Neutral
Back to top Go down
Season
Admin
Season

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Sounds good to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Soulreaper

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:26 pm

i'll be there :p
oh and i will gladly help to film the end of grendel the old fart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Green
Admin
-Green

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:18 am

I swear I added the question and awnsers from 3rd job to the first post...
Rollback o_o?
Back to top Go down
Soulreaper

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:25 am

repost pl0x?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild events! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild events!   Guild events! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild events!
Page 1 of 1